Thursday, January 05, 2006

NewsRadio heals all

With a nod to Neel:

MR. JAMES: You ever heard Ruth say anything about taking up arms against the government?

DAVE: Sir, I've hardly exchanged five words with the woman.

MR. JAMES: Uh huh. Were any of them about taking up arms against the government?

No, I'm not planning to take up arms against the government, but today I wound up venting about two different federal agencies that have railroaded my clients recently. A pretty surprising attitude from someone such as myself, who always dreamed of wearing the white hat to work and putting the bad guys away. Anyway, had a pretty shitty day. A day late for Wednesday Whining, though, so I'll shut up now. It'll be tomorrow soon enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Two of the scariest sentences in the English Language: "We're from the Government. We're here to help."

Big hugs.

9:47 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

It's never too late to whine.

11:25 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home