Thursday, January 05, 2006

In-the-Midnight-Hour Billable Ten

At least I've got Not So Angry Husband keeping me company (he's working, too). And we've got the USC-Texas game on. I'm rooting for USC (sorry, KathyR) because of the Mack Brown hate. HATE.

Anyway, here's my billable ten (think I surpassed 14 hours today--yay, me):
  1. "Do You Realize?" by the Flaming Lips

  2. "The Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen

  3. "Camera One" by Josh Joplin Group

  4. "Trout" by Neneh Cherry and Michael Stipe

  5. "It's a Sin" by the Pet Shop Boys

  6. "Greedy Fly" by Bush

  7. "He Got Game" by Public Enemy

  8. "Screaming Infidelities" by Dashboard Confessional

  9. "Rexall" by Dave Navarro

  10. "Name of the Game" by the Chemical Brothers


UPDATE: Game's over. Stupid Mack Brown.

5 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

The 'Horns won in spite of some classic Mack Brown stupidity in the first quarter. Maybe you can take some solace in that.

8:57 AM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Yeah, Texas won because Vince Young hauled the team up onto his back in the 4th quarter and made it happen. Brown should be grateful.

10:42 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

14? Wow! Hope you're billing them a lot! Sadly enough I'm stuffing envelopes at home for time and a half....its still a pittance, but a slightly bigger one. How pitiful am I?

8:56 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

2, 4 5, 7, 10, Yeeaaah!

1:47 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Scrivener said...

I love "Do You Realize." Sorry you're working such hours, but glad you can still make time for football.

6:05 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home