Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Forget it, he's rolling.

OK, so I convinced Not So Angry Husband to play MASH. He was sitting next to me, with his laptop open, and I heard him say in his best Phil Hartman voice: "I'm Bill McNeal. On crack. I like boys!" I later figured he said this out loud because the quiz start page asks you to choose "I like boys" or "I like girls."

So NSAH took the test. And, as you can see here, the results were, in part: Your husband's name is Heather Graham ... He said, "Why does it say 'husband'?!"

Yup. In joking around about "NewsRadio" quotes, my husband actually clicked the "I like boys" option. Hahahahahaha.

It reminded me of the time in 8th grade when we had to take some type of national standarized test on history. I was sitting next to my best friend, A., and we were sailing right along on the test. At approximately the same time, we came to the following question:

In 1941, the ___________ bombed Pearl Harbor.
a) Japanese
b) Russians
c) Germans
d) Chinese
e) English

A. and I had watched Animal House many, many times by 8th grade. We both chuckled quietly, and started to fill in the bubbles on our answer sheets. Then, at the same time, we looked up at each other, perplexed. After a moment, we started cracking up, then bent our heads back down to our papers and began furiously erasing. We had both marked answer (c).

5 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

So funny! Thanks for my morning laugh.

9:32 AM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous quinnthebrain said...

I raise my Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor in a toast to you, APL.

11:38 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hysterical...

I couldn't help myself - I had to give it a shot:

http://daughterofopinion.blogspot.com/2006/01/and-they-all-lived-happily-ever-after.html

3:19 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Stephanie said...

cool blog

8:12 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I knew there was something you weren't telling us about NSAH...

9:45 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home