Sunday, January 01, 2006

06

Last year's resolution was out by February: to see at least one movie in the theater each month. I think I saw maybe 6 or 7 movies in the theater in '05. So, after last year's failure, I haven't put much thought into any new resolutions.

Having a lazy weekend. Watched Madagascar three times since just yesterday morning. Seems it's a popular gift. We also watched The Muppet Movie, but after a while, I was the only one watching. The other DVD we got was Mary Poppins, and we haven't watched it yet.

Before I go, here's a little list (mostly to remind myself) of 2005 events in my life:
  • I gave more to charity than ever before (tsunami, Katrina)

  • I discovered some heretofore unknown skills as a lawyer

  • I had fun at work (for at least 3 months)

  • I said goodbye to Big Dog

  • I only read 3 books, my lowest total since... 2004 (also 3)

  • I traveled a lot (for me)

  • I had mono (and didn't know it)

  • I really enjoyed watching the Final Four and NCAA championship

  • I moved my blog to blospot, and people actually started reading it

10 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Happy New Year, APL.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to visit that Farrells! ;)

I am glad that I found your blog via POW, and I have to say that overall the Blogspot community rocks.

2:55 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Happy new year, APL! You were one of the first blogs I started reading, and still one of the best.

4:05 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Mieke said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

8:03 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Thanks, ladies.

Right back at ya, Phantom!

Gina, I expect a full report on Farrells before year's end.

8:41 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing your blog, I've really been enjoying it!

8:52 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

Happy New Year, APL!

Let's get together soon!

8:07 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger ccw said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing your life with us.

8:58 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Happy New Year. I am glad I found your blog too. It's nice to have a connection to my former life as a lawyer!

Cheers to you!

9:36 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Happy New Year to you - and thanks for stopping by my blog (your comment re: your son only getting haircuts when you schedule them gave me a chuckle).

10:39 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Happy, Happy New Year, APL!!! I missed the original post about mono; you're one tough woman!!!

10:43 AM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home