Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The planets have aligned

In other words, I don't feel like working any more on this thing I've got due tomorrow, and I've been tagged by Courtney to do this 5 simple pleasures thing. I don't know what exactly qualifies as a "simple" pleasure anymore, so I just listed 5 things that make me happy.

1. Watching NewsRadio DVDs with my husband. I can't explain why, but I get so happy when we sit down to watch a few episodes on Friday nights. Very eager for season 3 to come out.

2. Watching Angry Boy stare at our admittedly small but well decorated Christmas tree.

3. Getting to see a movie - any movie - in a movie theater. I guess this counts as a simple pleasure that's not so simple these days.

4. Singing loudly while alone in my car.

5. Not having to set an alarm on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

3 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Great choices! I would love to see a movie in a theater.

9:27 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Gina said...

The louder the music in the car is, the louder I can sing without really hearing myself!

I rarely get to do that anymore, so I hear ya on that one!

11:29 AM, December 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newsradio is the greatest comedy ever! I am counting the hours for season 3 to be released!

9:47 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home