Friday, December 02, 2005

Inappropriate

I am watching one of my favorite NewsRadio episodes, "Inappropriate." And, since I am most definitely not pregnant* (unlike several of my bloggy and real-life pals), I have filled up on the yummiest sushi ever (spicy tuna roll) and am currently drinking a beer. Hooray for beer! Hooray for yummy sushi! Hooray for any Maura Tierney character gettin' some.

Can you tell I'm happy it's the weekend?



*Yes, there was a possibility. Peed on a stick and everything.

6 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Zoicks!

Happy weekend!!! Save me some sushi.

9:48 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger mc said...

Oh, and have a beer for me. ;)

9:26 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Hooray for APL!

11:31 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ooh, sounds like the perfect weekend! Have some for me, ok?

10:10 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Blonde Justice said...

Hey, don't you think pregnant women in Japan eat sushi? And turn out alright? Hell, their kids are smart and everything...

We Americans just come up with too many dumb rules.

1:46 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Yippee. And beer. And sticks!

10:44 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home