Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm something you cough up?

You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament


Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.


I'd say that's a pretty accurate description, actually.
Laid back? Check.
Cool and collected? Check.
Difficult to offend? Check.
Unemotional? Check

I disagree with the "at your worst" statements, though... to the point where this:

"You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment"

made me laugh out loud.

4 Comments:

Blogger Piece of Work said...

I took the test and got the same result, which didn't surprise me. I would agree with most of the statements about me, even (especially?) the ones that don't seem to apply to you.

Lazy? Uninspired? Perhaps this is why I'm a stay at home mom.

10:01 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

I'm Choleric -- so at least you're not a disease. :-)

9:55 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I got the same as you. Makes sense (except I don't agree with the lazy part--unless you are talking about exercise!)

2:16 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Musey_Me said...

I came out phlegmatic too....

6:36 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home