Sunday, December 25, 2005

Beat

Had a good day. Am full of sugar, but it's not keeping me awake. I'll probably crash soon. I'm having a bit of a posting block right now, so I'm just going to list the stuff I just bought on iTunes with my gift certificate (a present from Not So Angry Husband):
  1. "Table for One," Liz Phair

  2. "Trouble Sleeping," The Perishers

  3. "Daylight Savings Time," Josh Rouse

  4. "I Believe in Father Christmas," Greg Lake

  5. "You're Beautiful," James Blunt

  6. "Home," Marc Broussard

  7. "Blue Ink," Laura Veirs

  8. "Smoke From a Distant Fire," Sanford & Townsend (shut up, it's good)

  9. "Run," Snow Patrol (I just typed Snot Patrol--shades of running after AB with a tissue)

  10. "Guilty Cubicles," Broken Social Scene (a band recommended by my old friend C.)

  11. "Tougher Than It Is," Cake

  12. Video for "Lazy Sunday," Andy Samberg & Chris Parnell

  13. "Sugar, We're Goin' Down," Fall Out Boy

  14. "Only," NIN (Thanks, Neel, for reminding me I didn't own it)

  15. "No Matter What," Def Leppard

  16. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," Aimee Mann

  17. the album Mr. Hollywood Jr., 1947 by Michael Penn


Also got The Weight is a Gift by Nada Surf from my mom. Must take some time and listen to that, too. If only I didn't have to work for ... oh, another month. That would be nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Ooooh, some good ones in that list! I love Cake, and Marc Broussard's Home is on my wish list! :)

3:20 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Oooh itunes is a great gift! I may have to buy it for Josh!

What about Angry Boy? What did he get?

Merry Christmas!

5:58 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Angry Boy got everything but the kitchen sink. And clothes. Everyone went the toys/books/puzzles route.

iTunes cards are very handy. Unless you're Phantom, and then you just have the card and never use it. ;-)

7:36 PM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home