Saturday, December 03, 2005

And everything is right with the world

God, I love Alex Ovechkin.

God, I love Greg Lake. (Just heard this song for the first time this Christmas season--always been one of my favorites.)

God, I love my co-workers, some more than others.

God, I love my friends, who don't care if I call them after 10 p.m. just because I have to use their potty and they live close by.

God, I love Dane Cook.

God, I love my husband, who doesn't mind my weirdness, or frisky-in-public-ness.

And...

(...wait for it...)

... God, I love having 3 beers in a short time frame (yes, my tolerance has gone to hell).

To reiterate:

Hockey rules.
Comedy rules.
Friend rules.
Beer rules.
NSAH rules.

7 Comments:

Blogger Piece of Work said...

But! You left out the most important one!
Tarheels rule.

11:32 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm even more of a lightweight than you.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better after all that working, APL.

12:35 AM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

POW, I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought: "Crap, I left off the Heels!" hahahahaha.

10:40 AM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

I once sat next to Greg Lake on a flight. Got all sorts of stories about that song. Free tickets to the ELP concert. He was really hot for my best friend. She was married or it would be a better story.

11:19 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger ccw said...

Sounds like you were having a good time.

8:57 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Hurray for being out of the office and having fun too! Yay! Sounds like a great night!

4:14 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Yay beer!

10:43 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home