Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow

I mean, today. I stayed up way too late working. So here's the Night-Before-the-Night-Before-Thanksgiving-Drafting-Motions iTunes mix:

  1. "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty

  2. "Over My Head (Cable Car)" by the Fray

  3. "Right Down the Line" by Gerry Rafferty

  4. "Best of You" by Foo Fighters

  5. "Turn My Head" by Live

  6. "Always on Sunday" by Tammany Hall NYC

  7. "Beautiful" by Aimee Mann

  8. "Because of Toledo" by the Blue Nile

  9. "Crush Story" by Too Much Joy

  10. "Reminiscing" by Little River Band

5 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Good choices! Enjoy the snow. We have flurries right now, which makes it feel like a holiday.

9:15 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

That's it! I'm sending you blank cds so that you can please make me some mix tapes! You have such good taste in music!!!

12:56 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Wow, did you have the Gerry Rafferty BEFORE Corndog instructed us to buy it???

1:22 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

HL, no need to send blanks. I haven't made a mix CD in years. I'd be happy to make one for you.

And I've had Gerry Rafferty since the day NSAH realized it was FINALLY available on iTunes. Have loved that song with a passion for years and years. Thrilled that Corndog gave it its props, though.

1:55 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

What a great list! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

7:35 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home