Friday, November 25, 2005

10-second movie review

I finally saw The Station Agent, which came out in 2003. It was great. Slow to start, but then you really begin to connect with and enjoy the characters. I fell in love with Bobby Cannavale, who plays Joe. He looks so familiar to me, but I checked his IMDB page, and I really haven't seen anything of his before. There's also a small role by Josh "You really are one dumb fuck, Douglas" Pais, who always cracks me up. And his small role here was no different. So go rent it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Piece of Work said...

that actor looks so familiar to me, too--didn't he play Will's boyfriend on Will and Grace? I guess not, since that role is not listed there, but that's who he looks like to me.

4:32 PM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous *Justine* said...

Yes, he did play Will's boyfriend on "Will and Grace"! He also was on "Third Watch" for a while, although I didn't watch it back then. (Started watching it later on)

10:54 PM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous *Justine* said...

I liked The Station Agent too. The part that made me LOL was when he was sleeping in the bathtub. Interesting movie, definitely very quirky.

Oh, and I recognized Josh Pais too. You and I are often on the same wavelength when it comes to stuff like that ;)

10:56 PM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger George said...

I love that movie.

Bobby Canavale was indeed on Will and Grace and also the HBO series Six Feet Under. He had relatively minor roles on both.

9:04 AM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home