Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A weird break from the anger and sadness

Scene: Not So Angry Husband and me, lying in bed late at night. We hear someone on TV talking about fetishes right as we turn off the tube for the evening.

NSAH: I'm glad you don't have any fetishes.
APL: Me too. Sexual attraction based on inanimate objects is weird. (pause) Except penises. I have a penis fetish.
NSAH: And I have a vagina fetish. (pause) (in his best Charlton Heston voice) I like my vagina.

...


I swear, we usually don't talk like this.

9 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Hilarious!

10:07 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Oh me, oh my, I'm dying over here. LOL!

11:12 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I wasn't sure if anyone else remembered that sketch, but Phil Hartman just nailed Heston (as he did with most of his impersonations).

11:17 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger ccw said...

That is so funny!

9:16 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger liz said...

Thank you APL!!! I needed that!

9:53 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger corndog said...

God Dammit - how many times do I need to clean coffee off my monitor?

APL - on behalf of heterosexual men everywhere, I would like to thank God for women like you.

NSAH - I would like to buy you a beer or twelve.

10:38 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

APL! You two kill me! We need to plan a blogging girls' weekend, it would be a riot.

No objects though? I thought that was part of the fun! ; )

12:37 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Yankee T said...

yaAPL!!!!!!!!! I'm howling over here! If you're saying this just to shock the old lady blogger, remember that Grandma Blue and I are sisters!

1:34 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Now that's sexy talk. Waaaay better than "you have something in your teeth" and "dinner gave me gas". LOL!

9:02 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home