Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Still too busy

to post anything of substance, so here's something my mom emailed me on Saturday. It's a list of signs she saw and liked from the antiwar march:

  • Osama Bin Forgotten

  • Bush--the crowning achievement of a country that eats too much and thinks too little

  • True patriots must defend their country against their government

  • Honor the warriors, not the war

  • Who would Jesus bomb?

  • Save the environment--plant Bush back in Texas

  • Hey, George, wrong gulf, dummy

  • My country 'tis of thee, governed by incompetency

  • Asses of evil--Bush, Cheney, Rove


Some I've heard before, some are new to me. I think I like "Who would Jesus bomb?" the best.

7 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I like that list and I agree with your favorite.

9:38 PM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

And I agree with Liz and you.

7:28 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger ccw said...

I like those. I've seen the who would jesus bomb on bumper stickers. I like the asses of evil.

9:00 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

These are hysterical. My favorite is: Bush--the crowning achievement of a country that eats too much and thinks too little,

Love it!

10:25 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Yankee T said...

I have the asses of Evil on a lapel pin!

12:00 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger kenju said...

I love the list and my fave is the same as Halloween lover's.

5:11 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

The last one was definitely my favorite -- LOL!!!

6:59 PM, October 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home