Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quick post before bed

A prize to the first among you who can correctly guess which comment in Gene Weingarten's Tuesday chat was posted by yours truly.

I should tell you right off the bat not to try too hard to analyze the various comments--I don't think there's much of anything in my comment that would indicate it was from me. Random guesses, people. That's what standardized testing has taught us!

UPDATE: I realized just now that I shamelessly stole this idea from Liz at MysteryMommy, who did the same guessing game, albeit with one of Tom Sietsema's chats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I am going to guess that is the comment about political cartoons and how someone's political leanings can determine whether they find a particular cartoon humorous.

7:57 AM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Ummm, either the spaghetti monster one or the music one. There are too many comments!

9:20 AM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Keep guessing.

10:09 AM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home