Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday Frivolity

To those who found it such an enjoyable term, I feel I need to inform you all that the word "bitchcakes" was a creation of Beth .... well, just "Beth," from one of the greatest sitcoms ever.

And, in the spirit of that show, here's my Friday not-so-random ten:
  1. "Breaking Us in Two," Joe Jackson

  2. "Sweetness," Jimmy Eat World

  3. "We're the Same," Matthew Sweet

  4. "I Gotcha," Joe Tex

  5. "Joey," Concrete Blonde

  6. "Jimi Thing," Dave Matthews Band

  7. "The Facts About Jimmy," Shawn Colvin

  8. "Sick of Myself," Matthew Sweet

  9. "Secondhand News," Fleetwood Mac

  10. "Radio, Radio," Elvis Costello

8 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Gazizza, APL. I do so love a good Beth reference.

9:54 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Gazizza, my dilsnoufus. Help yourself to some of my Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor.

10:01 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Courtney said...

DAMN That makes your feet stank!

10:09 PM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revolution!!

... or maybe just mayhem.

- NSAH

10:11 PM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Sorry. I am too busy playing computer solitaire to check any of those links.

11:13 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Piece of Work said...

ooh, I LOVED News Radio!

11:39 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger SuzanH said...

"When Johnny comes marching home again--
He's GAY!
He's GAY!"

I just got the first and second season DVDs for my birthday (returning the duplicate Beatles CDS! Yeah!) and have been watching incessantly.

I love that show. LOVE IT. It's kerzappy.

10:29 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Love the list. JOEY!

3:11 PM, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home