Sunday, September 18, 2005

Couldn't think of anything to say

I decided to post a rare picture of Angry Boy, because I didn't have anything to say. Then I remembered that I was upset, because the dining room chairs I've been putting off ordering, the ones that I think would look OK with our antique dining table, are now no longer available from the online store. I snooze, I lose.

And, apparently, the Red Sox got their collective ass kicked by the A's. Grrr.

So, really, I do have something(s) to say.

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

So no picture now? :(y

8:51 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Songbird said...

But what about the boy? You don't want us to be angry readers, do you?

9:13 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm angry also. Where is Angry Boy?

And yes, Josh is walking around very angry about the Red Sox also. And muttering about one and a half games. One and a FREAKIN' half games.

11:09 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

APL, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who blogs when she has nothing to say. Such invariably turns into a post, and I like that you worked your way into a gripe --as I often do as well. :-)

1:02 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger lostinthemiddle said...

Yes. Please please. A picture.

Sorry about the chairs. Is there an "outlet" or anything for said online retailer? Maybe you can still get them but now (bonus!) at a really really discounted price? It might be worth emailing to check.

1:20 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Like Songbird said. What do we have to do here to get the story :)

1:32 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Yankee T said...

Angry Boy! Angry Boy! (pounding fists on desk, rhythmically) We.Want.Angry.Boy!

3:12 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger KLee said...

Yeah! What about the *boy*? You get us all het up for a picture, and then you leave us hanging!

I mean, I'm sorry about the chairs and all, but it's *the boy!*

:)

5:22 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home