Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Frivolity

the Cutting Edge

(65% dark, 47% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK


Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi



Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

8 Comments:

Blogger Yankee T said...

I am SO taking this over the weekend!

2:36 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Songbird said...

My results were, um, professionally inappropriate. But very funny!

4:55 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger LibraryCrunch said...

Hey, cool!
http://www.educatedliberal.com/blog/2005/08/at-least-im-keeping-good-company.html

1:37 AM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I like my humor like I like my chocolate: dark :)

10:24 AM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Kris said...

Excellent find. Can't wait to hear how warped I am yet again.

Glad to have found your blog!

1:36 PM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger kenju said...

I agree with what you said in my comments. Most of the people are very nice; this post ws written for you-know-who, because she will not let up on me about writing the blog and communicating with other bloggers. I think she thinks that blogs are similar to chat rooms!

7:48 PM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Songbird, now I'm dying to know what your (professionally inappropriate) results were!

And welcome to Kris!

9:40 PM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery georgia blog

10:50 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home