Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What happens in Baby Vegas stays in Baby Vegas...

In a case of life imitating Chez Miscarriage (whose hilarious post on women referring to themselves as "Trent's Mommy" and "Morgan's Mommy" I sadly can no longer seem to pinpoint), a letter was delivered yesterday from Parents magazine addressed to "Ms. [Angry Boy]."

Refusing to believe the missive was intended for me, I relentlessly questioned AB for hours under bright lights and threat of torture as to the identity of his secret spouse. He never cracked, the bastard.

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I've gotten a few of those, don't they just burn you up?

8:22 PM, July 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's the little girl that the day care folks think AB should marry because she's so smart. No wonder she always runs up and hugs me.

10:43 AM, July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home