Sunday, July 31, 2005

To Not So Angry Husband

Thank you for staying married to me:

Even though I don't laugh at your jokes (while you're looking).
Even though I accuse you of being long-winded (hey, you're an INTJ, too--you should know how hard it is to listen to someone ramble!)
Even though it takes me just as long to get through a story.
Even though I can be a hypocrite (see previous two entries).
Even though I have crumpled napkins and cut-out coupons on my nightstand.
Even though I'm not the most mentally stable person 100% of the time (only 95% of the time, apparently).
Through law school.
Through studying for the bar exam.

Couldn't have done this (and by "this," I mean "have a life that includes the best thing that ever happened to either of us, our little moo cow Angry Boy") with anyone else. Happy anniversary.

13 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

Happy Anniversary, you two, from another INTJ. And many more happy ones to come.

9:14 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Awwwww, what a nice entry. Happy anniversary to you both.

9:33 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

How Sweet! (BTW, INTJ is me too LOL!)

9:37 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Happy anniversary!

10:17 AM, August 01, 2005  
Anonymous nutso-ranter said...

How sweet! You're making me all teary. I'm going to send my husband a nice e-mail... you've inspired me.

10:24 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger liz said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary. You two are so sweet!

10:26 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Happy Anniversary! All three of you are lucky to have each other. Such a loving family!

10:30 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Songbird said...

Blessings to you both on your anniversary!

1:54 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Thanks, everyone (and welcome, RussianViolets!).

4:13 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger KLee said...

May you have many, many more anniversaires. Your husband is lucky to have you, and vice versa. Happy, Happy to both of you!

8:14 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger KLee said...

oops....that should be "anniversaries." I can't seem to strike the correct keys today!

8:14 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger SuzanH said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to the Angry Household.

11:26 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Yankee T said...

How did I miss THIS??? What a sweet entry, and lucky all three of you. Many, many more happy years. And I SO hear you on the crumpled napkins.

8:56 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home