Thursday, July 28, 2005

I tried to read this book, but could never get into it




You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

by Douglas Adams

Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are
quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible,
often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble,
but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to
lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

6 Comments:

Anonymous KathyR said...

Interesting.

Does it help or hurt to know that the guy whose blog is 42 (from the book) uses the same blogger template as you?

Oooh. Spooky!

10:09 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Ooo, spooky indeed. I think I hear the creepy X-Files theme playing in my head...

10:11 PM, July 28, 2005  
Anonymous Kristen said...

It said I was Anne of Green Gables. And that I whined a lot or something like that. True, I suppose.

I never could get into the Hitchhiker book either. Maybe I should try again.

10:56 PM, July 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky. I'm Ulysses.

The Joyce book, not the portly general and president.

Can we rent the Hitchhikers Guide movie? It's probably not as good as the British TV series, but what is? The series was actually better than the book because the deadpan narration came across better.

- NSAH

9:37 AM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Oh, I'm jealous! If I'd've known HGttG was an option, I'd have jiggled my answers around differently to get that one. My favorite number really is 42 because of the book.

9:49 AM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Songbird said...

I always get Ulysses, and I'm not quite sure how to take that.

9:54 AM, July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home