Sunday, June 12, 2005

Nothing to see here

It's Sunday night, and I've had a great weekend. Saw a movie, Cinderella Man. It was really good. I still have a hard time reconciling that the hot, sensitive man on the screen is an ass in real life. Such an ass, in fact, that he was demoted from my Top Five* a few years back. But every time I see him on the screen, I temporarily forget (or forgive?) his jackassery and melt all over again.

Most notable about this movie was when I saw it: daylight hours! I don't think I've seen a non-midnight showing since Mother's Day 2004, when my mom and I went to see Mean Girls. I just find that my schedule is more conducive to seeing movies when everything else is done, and Angry Boy is asleep.

So since I had a great but not noteworthy weekend, I figured I'd shill for another blog I like, and one entry in particular: Halloweenlover Lots and Lots of Nonsense... writes about summer associate antics here. Summer associate stories are often amusing, and I'm always a little sad I have no good stories to share in this department.

*I'm a little embarrassed to list my Top Five here, as if it would detract from my more serious entries. Entries about, you know, baby poop 'n' stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger void said...

Thumbs up on the relaxing weekend - movies AND naps are good!

10:26 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Awww thanks! I take that as a real compliment because I love your blog and clearly you have impeccable taste!

10:32 AM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home