Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Reckless spending of other peoples' money

Thought I'd list my most recent iTunes purchases (with the gift card I got for Mother's Day), if only to inspire some people to actually use their iTunes credits:

  • The Forgotten Arm, Aimee Mann

  • No!, They Might Be Giants

  • "The Days of Our Lives," The Blue Nile

  • "Because of Toledo," The Blue Nile

  • "She Saw the World," The Blue Nile

  • "High," The Blue Nile

  • "Vineyard," Jackopierce

  • "Club Foot," Kasabian

  • "Wait for Jane," Tammany Hall NYC

  • "Always on Sunday," Tammany Hall NYC

  • "Turn My Head," Live

  • "Crush Story (Live)," Too Much Joy (wish they had the studio version)

4 Comments:

Blogger SuzanH said...

LOVE Club Foot. Must listen to it over and over and over.

10:53 AM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger liz said...

What does it say about me that the only one of these I own is "No!"

11:08 AM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

[Shamefacedly]

I know, I know, I should spend it already.

That whole Blue Nile EP is in my shopping cart -- how do you like those songs?

I've never even heard of half your selections. This is why Scrivener and Dr. M started the No Mama Left Behind remedial music education program for me....

3:08 PM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Doesn't that song rock, SuzanH?!

Liz, it says you're a mama!

PS, I listened to snippets of the whole Blue Nile CD (was it "High"?) while deciding what to purchase, and those tunes struck me more than the others. I like them a lot. As for the other songs: "Vineyard" is from college--a friend put it on a mix tape for me. "Turn My Head" is right after college, while dating NSAH. There was a wonderful music video to go along with it.

And "Crush Story" is high school (i.e., WHFS when it was still good).

3:20 PM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home