Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Shuffle -- Kicking off summer

10 songs with "sun," "summer," or "hot"
  1. Everybody's Free (to Wear Sunscreen), Baz Lurhman

  2. High on Sunday, Aimee Mann

  3. Hot for Teacher, Van Halen

  4. Some Like It Hot, Power Station

  5. Summer in the City, The Lovin' Spoonful

  6. Summer of Love, B-52s

  7. Sunday, David Bowie

  8. Sunflower, Paul Weller

  9. Sunshine to the Rain, Miri Ben-Ari

  10. You Are the Sunshine of My Life, Stevie Wonder


Edited to Add: Hand to God, I had not seen Scrivener's post until about 30 minutes after I posted this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exactly do you put a hand to God?

- NSAH

10:20 PM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Shut it, you.

10:26 PM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Well, I did say that it was the obvious choice for the shuffle list.

So I'm not offended that you ripped the idea off from me. But, what's this with not checking my blog more frequently? I put up my list at like noon, and you didn't see it until 7:00? Sheesh!

11:01 PM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

That's what I said when jo(e) threatened to muscle in on my "rain" shuffle. Sheesh!

10:28 PM, May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home