Friday, May 13, 2005

But first, a little roo-roo

OK, before any salacious details about the Magical Mystery Tour, here's something that NSAH thought would piss me off enough that he sent me the link to it while I'm off partying (and he was right, it did piss me off):

Warning: This will piss you off, especially if you are already too familiar with the guerilla tactics of the PG County (MD) Police Department

Aaaanyhoo... Having fun on the MMT. No barbecue yet, but plenty o' margaritas. So many that it actually is taking me a while to type "margaritas"... Later tonight the girls and I will probably go see "Monster In Law." Will let you know how it is. I wanted to see "Kicking and Screaming," the Ferrell soccer flick, but I was outvoted. Damn you, democracy!

So, in the downtime between drinking and movies, I'm reading emails from my work account and laughing about the massive AB poop (it ran down his little bare legs to his shoes!) that NSAH wrote to me about earlier today. Yeah, I don't miss that one bit.

Oh, before I go, here's a list of THINGS I SAW BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD TODAY:
  • Roadside stand selling shrimp

  • Roadside stand selling catfish

  • Dead armadillo (all four feet sticking straight up in the air--hahahahha!)

  • Roadside stand selling swords--yes, swords



This trip is awesome.

5 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I am jealous. Have a margarita for me!

7:44 PM, May 13, 2005  
Anonymous Sassy said...

You're right, the video pissed me off. Let's just blame 'post 9 eleven' for everything. Our freedom(s) are slipping away before our very eyes.

11:15 PM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger SuzanH said...

Please please please buy a sword!

Enjoy yourself--you deserve it. And congrats on missing the massive poop. That's enough of a break.

8:50 AM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Hahaha. I seriously did think about buying a sword (I'm a total armament geek, if such a thing exists), but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it on the plane with me on the way back home.

10:01 AM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Most of the roadside stands around here seem to sell things like rugs, bonsai, silk hanging baskets, and of course cut flowers. Oh, yes and then there's the one that sells "fresh" clams, lobster, shrimp and other seafood out of the back of a van, all weekend long. Keep in mind that we are at least 3-4 hours away from anywhere you'd catch something like that.

1:35 AM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home