Monday, April 25, 2005

Watching the lights go down, letting the cables sleep

In honor of TV Turnoff Week, I bring you the Document Review iTunes Random 10 (not that I'd have been watching TV anyway--no MNF):
  1. Hold It Now, Hit It, Beastie Boys

  2. Letting the Cables Sleep, Bush

  3. High and Dry, Radiohead

  4. All the Young Dudes, World Party

  5. It's Not, Aimee Mann

  6. What You Need Is a Friend, Suicidal Tendencies

  7. Comfort, Michael Penn

  8. Am I Wrong, Love Spit Love

  9. She's Crafty, Beastie Boys

  10. Car, Catherine Wheel



Edited to add: Also in honor of TV Turnoff Week, I will reference a television show in at least one blog post every day. Here, I'll just mention that Bush's "Letting the Cables Sleep" will always make me think of strung-out Carter on "ER," and will always give me chills.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Having Suicidal Tendencies on the shuffle is better than TV any day!

10:07 PM, April 25, 2005  
Blogger Roonie said...

You have great taste in music.

6:58 PM, April 26, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Don't be fooled, Fayza. I also like much, much wuss rock (think Bread, Ambrosia, and Little River Band).

9:10 PM, April 26, 2005  
Anonymous Perverzion said...

yes. "Letting the Cables Sleep" just belong to ER forever..

6:27 PM, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home