Saturday, April 16, 2005

The master of 75% (or, More mindless drivel)





You Scored 75% Correct









You are an 80s expert

You never confuse New Order with the Pet Shop Boys

You know which classical musician Falco rocked

When it comes to 80s music, you Just Can't Get Enough!








You Are Incredibly Logical





(You got 75% of the questions right)





Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic

You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.

A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!




Actually, I'm incredibly pissed that I only got 75% right on the logic quiz, especially because it doesn't explain what the right answers were. Grrrr.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the '80s music quiz -- I got a 70% score. :)

Starting doing the logic quiz, but it made me too confused and headache-y. (Guess that doesn't bode well for my logic.)


*Justine*

12:12 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Kristen said...

I think the test must be warped, because I got 100% on the logic one and I am the LEAST logical person I know....if not in the world. I don't do logic. That's why I married my husband. He is 99.9% of the logic in our relationship. I'm the emotion and feeling and empathy and instinct. But not the logic.

So, the test must be bad!

7:30 PM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen -- Hmmm. Is the text warped, or have you just been selling yourself short for far too many years, a victim of the persistent stereotype that girls are emotional and boys are logical? (Of course, my husband kicked my butt on the logic quiz, so what do I know?) Bottom line, if a test tells you you are brilliant, never question it! =)

4:26 PM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I am an 80s music MASTER! I have no need for logic; I have Depeche Mode.

11:17 PM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home