Tuesday, April 26, 2005

How low can ya go?

From corndog:

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Moreover, during my stay in luxurious Limbo, I'll be enjoying the company of "the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven." I'll lunch with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle, apparently. Great, I can tell Virgil that I much prefered the Aeneid to Homer's Odyssey. He'll be delighted, I'm sure.

6 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

Goody-two, goody-two,
Goody-goody-two-shoes

You don't drink, you don't smoke
What do you do?

When you get bored with all the virtuous philosophers, come down to level 5 for some wrathful gloom. Plus I've got some connections in level 6 that might be able to get us in. Those heretics are having the most fun.

8:07 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

BWAH! Thanks for the Adam Ant!

9:11 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger SuzanH said...

O.k., now I don't feel like such a goody two shoes for being in level two (not so humid, and you can use the buffeting winds to fly a kite).

9:56 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Mixter said...

Wait. A LAWYER? At level ONE? And I'm banished to level three?

Something's amiss.

Sorry, can't resist a lawyer joke now and then...

Mixter

10:24 AM, April 27, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I love lawyer jokes, Mixter. Bring 'em on!

Besides, I have to get rewarded in the afterlife for all the good pro bono work I do, right? ('Cause a lot of lawyers I know don't seem to give a rat's ass about it here on Earth.)

11:22 AM, April 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm in Limbo with you (so it won't be too boring *grin*).

The next choice is down there with the violent, which perplexes me.

Rana

8:10 PM, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home