Saturday, April 16, 2005


I'm tired of writing "my boy" or "my son" or, especially, "my husband." Too many letters. So I'm giving in and going the abbreviation route. My only dilemma: what initials to use?

A play off APL?
Angry Husband --> A.H.
Angry Boy --> A.B.

Or something more descriptive?
For the boy:
Smarty Pants --> S.P.
Cheeky Monkey --> C.M.
Chatty Boy --> C.B.

For the husband:
Tall Guy --> T.G.
Silly Guy--> S.G.

Please vote early and often. That goes for you, too, Husband.


Blogger SuzanH said...

I like A.H. and A.B. Alliteration is lovely.

P.S. Thanks for all the cool quizzes. Now I don't have to do other stuff!

10:49 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger jo(e) said...

How is that easier? You have to shift and hit punctuation keys ...

I vote for nicknames instead. Silly for huband or Chatty for the boy.

10:51 AM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

I liked Tall Guy and Cheeky Monkey (though without the abbreviations)...

12:10 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Scrivener said...

"you have to shift and hit punctuation keys": this from the blogger with parentheses in her name that make me hit shift and punctuation keys about 20 times a day. But she's right.

How about AH and AB.

5:51 PM, April 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home