Sunday, March 06, 2005

These go to eleven

Lots of folks are sharing what songs pop up in their iPod shuffles. I am wasted, mentally and physically, after a busy weekend, so I got nothin' new to see here:


  1. Jonatha Brooke, "Charming"

  2. Mamas and the Papas, "California Dreamin'"

  3. No Doubt, "Running"

  4. Peter Salett, "Heart of Mine"

  5. Van Halen, "And the Cradle Will Rock..."

  6. The Sugarcubes, "Hit"

  7. Jefferson Starship, "We Built This City" (Oh, like you've got nothing embarrassing in your music collection)

  8. Cheap Trick, "I Want You To Want Me (Live)"

  9. Kid Rock, "Cowboy"

  10. Blink 182, "The Party Song"

  11. David Bowie, "Slip Away"

4 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

I consider "California Dreamin'" to be more embarassing than "We Built This City", which has cheesiness appeal. I mean, they weren't really serious, were they?

6:00 PM, March 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politely butting in...

but "California Dreamin" is way more melodic. "We Built This City" kind of drives one crazy. (I'm a big Jefferson Airplane fan, like some Jefferson Starship, do not like just-plain Starship....)

*Justine*

10:22 PM, March 07, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Justine, you are correct. "WBTC" is by Starship, not Jefferson Starship.

"California Dreamin" is fun because the Mamas sing out of your left speaker, and the Papas sing out of the right one. I like to have fun with the Balance knob.

9:38 AM, March 08, 2005  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Part of the fun of these posts is having embarrassing stuff pop up. Doesn't happen so much on mine (yet) because I've only got the music I've added over the last few weeks--the iPod's new for me. Wait'll my wife gets one and starts loading music on too. I'l have to stop if I start getting Britney Spears popping up.

11:59 AM, March 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home