Saturday, March 26, 2005

Song title meme

Thank you, Scrivener.

Are you female or male: "That's Just What You Are"
Describe yourself: On bad days, I'm "Real Bad News." Most of the time, "Just Like Anyone."
How do some people feel about you: "Sugarcoated"
How do you feel about yourself: "Amateur"
Describe an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend: "You're With Stupid Now"
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: "The Fall of the World's Own Optimist"
Describe where you want to be: "Lost in Space"
Describe what you want to be: "Put Me On Top"
Describe how you live: "Today's the Day"
Describe how you love: "I Know There's a Word"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Wise Up"

OK, like jo(e), I'm going to ask you to guess the band/artist that provided all the song titles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I'm first! I'm first!

Aimee Mann. I didn't even have to Google it. "That's Just What You Are" was the theme song to my life, pre-Mr. Blue.

9:19 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Scrivener said...

"You're With Stupid Now" is what gave it away for me.

9:32 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Phantom Scribbler, I owe you a suitable prize. Give me some time to dream one up.

9:45 PM, March 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was too late. You know I would have known though. :) Cool survey, I'm gonna steal it for my journal, using a different artist. :)

Justine

6:45 PM, March 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home