Thursday, March 17, 2005

A-licky boom boom down

Sitting next to Husband on the bed. He's listening to iTunes on his laptop with his headphones on (yes, we're a two-laptop wireless couple). He suddenly says, "Aw, this is such a pretty song."

"What song?" I ask.

"Snow... by Jennifer Trynon."

I honestly thought--for a second there--that he was going to say "Snow... 'Informer.'" Hahahaha. I need sleep. I'll sleep as soon as I finish my beer. It's not St. Patrick's Day for this Northern Irish Protestant until I've had at least a beer. Unfortunately, the grocery store tonight was cleared out of all Irish beers. Even Caffrey's, which not a lot of people drink. So I'm making do (hee--"making doo"; sorry, I'm having Gene Weingarten withdrawal) with Molson Golden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Oh, APL, I knew there was a reason why you became my bloggy buddy. I am in SO MUCH withdrawal without my Tuesday afternoon Gene Weingarten chat fix.

I was holding the baby while reading the transcript of his last chat. All of a sudden I felt something wet. I looked down at the baby, my pants, the couch, and sure enough, there it was: POOP.

It was a transcendent moment.

9:52 PM, March 18, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Gene returns this Tuesday--mark your calendar!

11:40 PM, March 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home