Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm a big sap

While watching my bonus cable music channels, I saw the video for "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie. Got goosebumps, as always.

Songs That Always Give APL Goosebumps
  • "Under Pressure," Queen and Bowie

  • The Star-Spangled Banner

  • "Big Country," Big Country

  • "Windmills," Toad the Wet Sprocket

  • "Letting the Cables Sleep," Bush (it's an "ER" thing)

  • "Perfect," Smashing Pumpkins

  • "Still Fighting It," Ben Folds

  • "Adam's Song," Blink 182

  • "The Scientist," Coldplay

  • "Pitseleh," Elliot Smith

  • "In a Daydream," Freddy Jones Band

  • "Airport Song," Guster


I know there are more, but I'm tired and I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Anything by Elliot Smith gives me goosebumps. And "Under Pressure" -- yes yes yes. Did you ever see the Freddy Mercury tribute concert, where David Bowie performed the song with Annie Lennox taking the Freddie Mercury part? Goosebumps on my goosebumps.

4:21 PM, March 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home