Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Gone but not forgotten

(...because that Guster CD title seems more applicable than Goldfly.)

So, yes, I'm still here in spirit although I'm not posting often. I even occasionally read all your blogs in 2- or 3-minute snippets throughout the day. But because I'm spending a lot of daytime hours at home with the boy (he's better, but still not good), I need to get my work done at night. All night. I've completely lost all sense of time. So posting will be sparse for the time being. I know y'all are devastated. You'll pull through, though, don't worry.

(My tired mind amuses itself.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

We miss you, but we'll try to be understanding about it. ("You never write, you never call!")

Seriously, I hope everyone feels better and you're back to your normally crazy schedule soon.

10:27 PM, March 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home