Friday, March 25, 2005

Dude, Where's My Prize?

I will sing for you now what I sang after I won my first trial in state court:

I am the champ-yon,
Iiiiiii am the champ-yon.
No time for loooozers,
'Cause I am the champ-yon....

Of the WOOOOORLD.


OK, I'm done now. Seriously, though, Corndoggel, when's the raffle? And thanks for the "basketball goddess" part. Cupcakes for you. Ew, get your mind out of the gutter.

The family is much better now. I'm healthy, but tired. Husband's healthy, but tired. Most importantly, the boy is much better. I was truly worried for a while there. One of those clenched-stomach-muscle worries that parents know so well. The kind where your brain tries to suck up all the medical information it possibly can, if only to keep from thinking about all the bad things that could possibly happen. But, as I said, things are better now. My kid's on so many steroids, he could kick Barry Bonds' ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Congratulations on your win! YOU ROOOOOOOL.

And I'm very glad to hear the little guy is better. Hey, steroids are very useful. Especially when you're trying to hit the long ball.

Now don't stay up all weekend catching up on all the exciting blog action you missed while gone....

9:23 PM, March 26, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Chicks dig the long ball.

9:44 PM, March 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home