Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Art imitates life, and sometimes art is better

That's the long way of telling you that I'm watching Hoosiers on WGN rather than watching the actual Hoosiers play Vandy in the NIT right now.

God, I love this movie. Right now the little guy is on the line shooting his granny-throw baskets.

The only movies that make me cry are sports movies and war movies.

Movies That Made APL Cry
  • Hoosiers

  • Remember the Titans

  • Glory

  • We Were Soldiers

  • Tears of the Sun

  • The Natural

  • Breaking Away

  • Black Hawk Down


OK, I promise: No more lists for at least 5 posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger timna said...

Remember the Titans still makes me cry.
lists are fine.

10:16 AM, March 17, 2005  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

How to tell that I don't get out much:
I have not seen a SINGLE ONE of these movies. Seriously. Do I need a babysitter, or what?

Long live the lists!

8:57 PM, March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home