Wednesday, February 23, 2005

And I thought I hated cleaning the bathroom

Sars needs a Roomba... and a maid, too.

I actually don't have a problem with cleaning the toilet. It doesn't skeeve me out. But the shower? With all those tiles? Blech. I am not a tall woman. I'm actually toward the petite end of the spectrum. Meaning, my arms and hands are tiny. Thus, it takes me an inordinate amount of time to clean a shower stall. I may be a fast-scrubbing blur, but all that kinetic energy is confined to very small, discrete areas of the shower. It takes a whiiiiiiiiile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

But, seriously, have you seen these Roomba things? LG ran screaming in terror from the display model -- he was sure it was coming after him with evil intentions.

Come to think of it, he is pretty dusty. Maybe it was coming after him...

3:45 PM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Heh. My friend's dog thinks it's a toy. He tries to play with it.

9:58 PM, February 24, 2005  
Blogger karla said...

I know it's just plain wrong to comment on an old, old post because the recipient of the comment usually no longer has any idea what they blogged about so many moons ago, but I had to comment on this one. You described the horror of cleaning your bathroom shower tiles. I have a solution that has made my bathroom cleaner and has virtually eliminated the chances that anyone might find me in a heap in the corner of the bathroom, sobbing and clutching a brillo pad and a bottle of Formula 409. See my recent post:
http://karlababble.blogspot.com/2006/01/100-things-wrong-with-me-part-10.html

8:14 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home