Rest in peace, Bea Arthur
I looked for the "Malcolm in the Middle" episode where she sang ABBA's "Fernando," but I couldn't find it anywhere. So the Star Wars Holiday Special will have to do.
Unlike Ms. Arthur, I am still alive. Bullets from underground:
- ALB got his first haircut. At age 2 and 2/3. My fine-haired baby. He didn't seem traumatized, either. Small victories...
- AB is enjoying tee ball. Well, the part of tee ball where he's up to bat. The whole catching-and-throwing thing, not so much.
- Work is bearable, which is all I'm asking for right now.
- My mood tomorrow will be entirely dependent on the outcome of tonight's Caps game.
- ALB shouts "Let's go Caps!" whenever he sees an ice rink on TV. So when we flipped through some ice skating last weekend, I was treated to "Let's go Caps! Let's go Caps!" Only from him, it sounds like "Wez go Caah!"
- I am still reading your blogs, even though my comments are practically nonexistent. I am not on Facebook--this is all I have! So don't stop blogging!
UPDATED TO ADD: Hell yeah, wez go Caaaaaaah!!!!